EPA reports findings of 4 Albany Street air monitors
The EPA reports the findings of its 4 Albany Street air monitors weekly and publishes them through LowerManhattan.info. The various spreadsheets log a range of information, including collection time and location, sample volumes, analytical methods, and laboratory details.
The materials measured in the reports include asbestos, dust, and quartz, as well as the following metals: barium, chromium, manganese, zinc, beryllium, copper, mercury, cadmium, lead, nickel, and antimony. An explanation of the air-monitoring plan is available on the EPA's website for 4 Albany Street.
Air Monitoring Reports:
Note: Each report includes several pages of data so please use the tab at the bottom left corner of the page to access additional information.
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - demolition phase
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - abatement phase
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - June 20, 2005
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - July 6, 2005
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - July 12, 2005
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - July 20, 2005
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - July 24, 2005
- Mercury Vapor Sampling - August 3, 2005
- Organics Report - June 23, 2005
- Organics Report - July 01, 2005
- Organics Report - July 11, 2005
- Organics Report - July 15, 2005
- Organics Report - July 27, 2005
For more information about the deconstruction of 4 Albany Street and to learn more about its air monitoring plan, please visit the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) website here. Contact community involvement coordinator Ben Barry at (212) 637-3675 or email@example.com for further details.